Tuesday when I was getting Elaina dressed I reached for one of her rompers and she started shaking her head. We were going to the park after preschool and I wanted her to have sleeves bc of the sun. I wanted something light and easy for her to get a round in so she would get frustrated bc she was tripping on her clothes while she was trying to play.
Since she shook her head at the romper, I tried another and she shook her head again, next I pulled out a short set and she was still shaking her head. So finally I said well what do you want to wear and she reached out and grabbed a dress. I tried to get her to pick something else, but she wouldn't have it. She kept pulling on the same dress.
I finally decided that I might as well let her wear it and she was happy as could be. So much for sleeves and being short enough not to get caught when she climbed.
A few days before I tried a shirt on her to see if it fit and she got irate when I took it off of her. I had just pulled it on over her clothes and she was not happy at all when I took it off of her. The dress she choose was a really cute one that she got for her birthday, but I think it was not very practical for the park, but she had fun and didn't fuss about it getting caught in her feet as she climbed, so I guess she knew what she wanted to wear.
I tried to get a picture of Josiah put he would not cooperate. This is the best that I could get. I thought as I was trying to get his picture that I have on kid that won't let me take a picture and one kid that want let me pick out clothes, and it all started so young.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment