Elaina is my good eater. She will eat just about anything that Trey or I eat. Although she does NOT like ice cream and I also noticed the other day that she was picking the chocolate chips out of her pancakes. I don't know what she was thinking doing that. There is no way that my child doesn't like chocolate. After she finished eating I figured why she was digging the chocolate out of them......
she was using them as paint. And yes the dirty streaks on the wall were from her wiping her chocolate fingers on the wall.
Josiah, who used to eat like Elaina, now is very picky. His favorite thing to say is "No like it" even before he tries it. He would live off of grilled cheeses if I let him. I am such a meanie that I won't let him eat them for every meal. I do make him eat nugget, ABC soup, or mac and cheese at least one of the meals a day. I am sorry, I don't count ketchup as a vegetable, I don't care what school lunch menus say. I am thankful that he will eat all kinds of fruit. He loves apples, bananas, grapes, and many more. I also am glad that he will eat the veggies in the soup and that he loves spaghetti and that I can sneak extra veggies into the sauce.
Hopefully I will be able to convince him to eat more things this summer and that Elaina doesn't decided to eat like her brother. I have got to keep her eating all the foods that we eat as she grows older.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment