Saturday, April 20, 2013

Big mattress

Elaina was getting to long for her toddler mattress and we decided that we didn't to cut it as close with her as we did with Josiah (the day before she was born).  Click here to read on that.  We got it all set up and she loved it. 

I promise she really had fun jumping on it the minute she got in it, but when I brought the camera in she started screaming no.  She was mad that I was taking her picture. 

She really slept much better in it.  She has room to move around in her bed with out getting stuck in the headboard or edge.  We never know which way we will find her laying in it and it usually is not the same way that we laid her down.  We have found the an advantage of it being a lot longer than her is that we can put her in the middle of it and she doesn't scoot up into the headboard like she use to so she sleeps better. 

I guess I should take more pictures of her in her bed to show that she really does love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment