We had a wonderful Christmas Break. The kids got to see their grandparents, cousins, and uncles; and they loved it. We actually got Elaina to sleep in PJs so we could get some pictures of when the kids woke up. They were really excited to see what all they got .
Josiah was so excited to get his Sparks scooter and Elaina was surprised by roller skates. Emmett just knew that the battery powered 4wheeler was his. They also got legos and Megablocks. Elaina got some Minion (from Despicable Me) figurines, Josiah got the new Skylanders game, and Emmett got a bunch of bath toys.
They kids were so excited to get to go to Pete and Tyler's house. We always eat Christmas with my mom's brothers and their families. This year we had a few missing but it was still a great time. My kids love that there is tons of room to run and play outside.
I love that I was able to get this picture. All the boys have wore the Rudolph shirt that Emmett has on. Only a Christmas shirt would last 14 years (I'm guessing that they were all close to 2 when they wore the shirt) and 4 boys and still be in good enough shape to be passed on to someone else. I guess I'll have to hold on to it and pass it on to the next boy in the family.
 |
| Emmett 19 months, Tyler 16, Josiah 5, Pete 8 |
Thankfully the weather was warm so they were able to play outside.
 |
| Never Easy to get a picture of them |
 |
| Trey showing Elaina how to use the sling shot |
 |
| Elaina mad bc Emmett has sling shot, Josiah ready to run off to play football, and Emmett trying to shoot stuff with sling shot |
 |
| Even Uncle Nic couldn't get a smile out of Elaina |
No comments:
Post a Comment