I'll be honest I loved every minute of it, until Elaina decided to sit on my diaphragm and I could no longer breath. Then Emmett decide to jump on my head, and the sitting on mommy time was over.
Once Trey got home we took the kids to the park and they played for a long time. After the park the kids begged to go eat at Chuy's, so we agreed. (It wasn't really that hard to convince us). After we came home and the kids rested a little we went and played in the yard. I had a nice fall while trying to change directions in our little football game. My feet slide out from under me on the sloped part of the yard. I wish I could have played it off as a QB slide, but no there was nothing I could do but laugh.
| Trey got to experience a kid trying to get in the bathroom with you. |
Sunday after church we took the kids to a Lady Razorback basketball game. Of course as soon as we start walking into the arena to find seats Elaina spots Boss Hog (huge inflatable mascot) and looses her mind. She starts crying and reaching at me to to hold her, so I pass Emmett to Trey and picked her up. It didn't take long to calm her down and distract her with Sue E (regular mascot dressed as a cheerleader) and the cheerleaders, but she did keep a look out for Boss Pig as she calls him.
We really enjoyed the game and the kids really liked all the action. Josiah would cheer and throw his hands up every time the Lady Razorbacks scored. Elaina and Emmett enjoyed the game, the band, and cheerleaders. I think they just liked taking the whole environment in.
We had a great weekend and enjoyed the great weather.



No comments:
Post a Comment