Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby dedication



Our church had a baby dedication this past Sunday. When we dedicated Josiah, we agreed that we would seek God's will as we raise him. I now know why we send Josiah to the nursery during church. He wanted to talk throughout the service, thought that Brother Steven should be holding him, and wanted to eat the info cards in the pews.
He really is a good baby but he doesn't like to be still and when everything is quite that is when he thinks he needs to talk. He will sit quietly at a restaurant and just watch all the people, but let it be a quiet place & he will want to yell and talk. I guess he doesn't like silence.
Family Photo
Tried to get a picture of me and Josiah but he refused to look at the camera.
Josiah hanging out on Daddy's shoulders one of his favorite

1 comment:

  1. He's a BOY what can you say!! I told B- the girls are all quiet and still....boys never do stay still to long!!
    So GLAD ALL the family got to make it in- they took up a whole row...I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete