Well there are no pictures to post with this, b/c the only ones that were taken on Friday were 2 of me asleep on the couch and I really didn't want to post them.
My mom came over Friday morning and kept Josiah, so Trey and I could go to Shreveport. It was nice to spend time together, but a little strange not have Josiah with us. We went shopping and I got several short sleeve shirts that I can wear to work, but also can be worn with jeans or capris. We went to eat the Seafood Buffet at the Horseshoe. I am not a seafood person, but Trey loves it and they have enough other food that I can eat. We had a really nice time, but we did miss our little monster.
While we were gone my mom took Josiah to go get my dad when he got off work. They took Josiah out to eat with them and got back just before we did. When we got home we fed Josiah & let him play with us a little while. He stayed up till after 9:00 (which is extremely late for him).
He has gotten spoiled during spring break with getting to sleep in as late as he wants to usually around 7:30 - 8:00. He is not going to be to happy Monday morning when we have to get him up around 6:00.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment