Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cranky Critter

Monday Josiah was so tired when we got home. He had napped on the ride home, but he had played so hard at daycare that he was just tired and cranky. He wanted to pet (slap, pull hair, or whatever you call it) Cheeto, but Cheeto was also in a bad mood. Josiah was standing up at the couch when he noticed that Cheeto was lying at the back of the cushion. When Josiah




reached to pet him, he kind of made a growling noise to let me know that he was not in the mood for playing. I was really proud of Cheeto for not hurting Josiah; he didn't swat or snap at him. I told Josiah "No, leave Cheeto alone" and you would have thought that I told him not to breath.

His little feelings were so hurt.

Ok lets crank it up a notch. Notice Cheeto just staring at him. After he gave me this pitiful I put the camera down and picked him up.

2 comments:

  1. ok well, as bad as this may sound, at least Josiah cries/gets upset when u say "NO". lol...shelby just smiles and giggles...lol...she stops in her tracks but smiles the sweetest little smile of "what? are u kidding me? i RUN THIS PLACE AND OWN IT ALL"...OUR KIDS...lol...wow....

    ReplyDelete