Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thursday Spring Break

Thursday we didn't have a lot planned. Josiah had a check up for his ears & Trey took Eli (the dog that adopted us last summer) to the vet. Josiah's appointment went well; his little ears were fine. They did weight him and he is 26 lbs. We need to measure him to see how tall he is.

Thursday was another fun play day. We had to play inside though b/c it was a little cool & the wind was really blowing.


Josiah got these blocks for Christmas & he loves to beat them together to make noise with them. I decided that I would stack them in a tower to see what he would do.

He can not stand for the blocks to be stacked. It does not matter what he is doing or where he is at, as soon as he notices them stacked he will crawl as fast as he can to destroy the tower. He keeps swinging at it until all the blocks have fallen. He will just laugh & laugh at the blocks go flying. He will also use his truck to knock the blocks down. He loves to push his trucks around the living room. He has the blue one & a fire truck one like it. They both are made of foam & he will sit & push them. At times he will crawling behind them and go all over the place.I don't know why, but it really surprised me when he started pushing the little green car around. This is a water squirter and the wheels do not move.I think that we have pushed the big trucks with him before, but have not with this one. He grabbed it & started crawling with it; he knew it was a car & therefore it should roll. He crawling and played with it for a long time.I guess little boys just know what to do with car & trucks. He has a plastic one that is part of his tub toys that he pushes around on the bottom of the tub. The wheels on it do not move either but he doesn't care. I guess that is just proof that he is all boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment