Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cell Phone Pics

Here are some random pictures that we took with our cell phones.  Some of these are a little old but they made me smile or laugh so I wanted to include them in this post.

bike helmet
Baseball from the Naturals game
The guy who gave Josiah the baseball
She is getting so big
Josiah wanted to hold Elaina today when she was crying.
She stopped crying and he held her for about 5 minutes
before he let me take her away form him.
Now for the old pictures
Josiah leading Trey around.  This was
shortly before his 1st birthday.
This at a football game when Josiah was about 5
months old.  He was mad b/c some crazy lady kept
blowing an air horn.  He would scream if anyone other
than Trey was holding him.
Playing golf on the SAU field
Elaina's birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Elaina's grow soooo much!!! I miss y'all soooooo much!!! How's life?! I wanna see pics of the house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete