- I have no idea your weight. I don't even know where our scale is. Well it is somewhere in the garage in a box, but other than that I have no idea.
- I have not measured you b/c you go to bed at the same time or before Josiah and if I were to try to measure you he would want to "help" and I fear what he might do with the tape measure. I know I could during the day while he is napping, but I don't remember to during that time.
- You are wearing 3-6 month clothes. You have been in this size for a little while, but now I have packed up all the 0-3 months now. Your pjs are size 6 months, b/c the 3 months are just too short.
- You are in a size 2 diaper.
- You eat about every 2 hours during the day if we are at home (and your brother will let you), but if we are away form home or you are napping you will go about 4-5 hours.
- You are sleeping great. You go to bed around 7:30 - 8:00 and sleep about 10-12 hours. You usually wake up anytime from 6:00 - 8:00. On the "worst" day you get up around 4:30ish and then go right back to sleep. If you get up at 6 you want to go back to sleep but if you wait till 8 you want to stay up.
- You want to roll over so bad. You can get your hips and legs over (back to belly) but you haven't figured out the shoulders yet. You get a little mad when you can't get over. Today you almost made it and Josiah stoped you and rolled you back. You got really mad at that.
- You like your swing (if your brother lets you in it), your bouncy seat/rocker, and sometimes the Bumbo seat. You also like the play mat especially if I hang the little octopus on it. You also like it with the mirror on it.
- We also have fed you rice cereal and you seemed to like it and had no stomach aches from it. I am going to do a cereal post soon.
- You love to watch Josiah. You just stare at him as he plays.
- You like being outside.
- You have done really well with all the changes that we have had since you have been born.
- 3 houses (Magnolia, grandparents, and our new house)
- countless 5 hour car trips (well 6 hours b/c we have to stop and feed you)
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment