Friday, July 29, 2011

Rolling little girl

Last Saturday Elaina Rolled over for the first time. I guess that we haven't left her on her stomach enough b/c she rolled from back to belly first.  Later that same day she rolled belly to back, but she is much better at back to belly.

 She is sneaky about it too.  I took a picture with my phone to send to Trey b/c she was so close to rolling over.  All she had left was getting her arm pulled through.

Of course the battery in my camera was dead so I grabbed Trey's old phone and used it to take some more pictures. 

She is still trying to roll over and I hear a text beep on my phone.  I turn my back on her and walk to get it & of course she rolls over. 

I call Trey and tell him that she has rolled over then she flips back over to her stomach.  Unlike Josiah who would roll once a day, Elaina will roll a lot. 

I hope that I can get a video of her rolling soon, but if I get the little camera out while Josiah is up he thinks that he needs to take all the pictures.  His pictures are all of the floor and ceiling not what you are actually wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment