 |
| Going to see the Imagination Movers |
If you have a toddler you know that is the theme for the Imagination Movers. Josiah LOVES LOVES LOVES the Movers. I saw an ad on the Disney Channel back in January that they were doing a concert tour and looked it up and was disappointed to find that the closest location was in the middle of February in Dallas TX. That was when we lived in Magnolia and was going to be right was Trey was starting spring football. I did not think it would be smart to drive 4-5 hours just to take Josiah to see the Movers, and it turned out that Josiah was sick the weekend of the concert so I was really glad that we didn't go.
 |
| Waiting on the concert to start. |
 |
| The concert begins |
Two weeks ago when we were looking at daycares and Trey picked up a magazine that showed local events and attractions for kids. As he flipped through it he saw an ad for the Imagination Movers. They were coming to NWA! We looked up the info and were able to get tickets. Josiah had
fun a BLAST! He sang and danced through out the show.
 |
| A little scared at the start of the concert |
 |
| Starting to warm up |
If you have a baby or a toddler I would highly recommend the Imagination Movers. They are one of the few kids group that can actually sing and are not annoying like other kids shows. I honestly don't know who had the most fun at the concert, Josiah or Trey and I. Oh and Elaina really liked all the lights and warmed up to the music. It was loud and startled her at first.
 |
| Imagination Movers |
 |
| Elaina enjoying her 1st concert |
We started the concert with a few tears and a scared look on his face. He soon warmed up and was dancing and waving his light stick (He calls it his Moosher's [how he says Movers] Stick). At the end of the concert there were more tears. He was crying and saying "one more song, just one more." He was holding up his figure and had the most pitiful look on his face.
 |
| Enjoying the concert |
 |
| Mover Rich (Josiah's favorite) came up to to balcony. |
 |
Rich was giving all the kids high fives, but Josiah didn't want one
until Rich had left. |
The best part of the day was on the way home. Trey asked Josiah if he had fun, and he said yes. Then without us saying anything to him, he said "Thanks, thanks for the tickets." That made me so proud. I had to fight back tears so Trey wouldn't laugh at me. We work hard to teach our children to be respectful and appreciative, and this proved that it is sinking in.
 |
| So upset bc the concert was over |
 |
| One more song. So pitiful |
He has wore his Mooshers Stick all afternoon and was very upset when I made him take it off to go to bed. I showed him that I put it on night stand so that he could get it first thing in the morning. I would just about guarantee that when he comes running into our room in the morning that he will grab it as he climbs into our bed to watch Mooshers.
 |
| He was in tears when he realized it was over. |
No comments:
Post a Comment