Sunday, July 24, 2011

picture catch up

This is a quick picture post to catch up on some of the little things that have been going on.  I have a big important post to post soon, but I have to get some pictures for that post (and maybe a video).  The battery in my big camera has died and we can't find the charger so we had to go buy a new one.

I really regret slacking on the blog lately.  Trey has it printed into a book for me for Mother's Day.  Tonight Trey got the 1st year book down to look up something in it and made the comment that we will be glad to have these years form now.  I guess this is my way of doing a baby book.  SO I am really going to try harder to document our lives.

Things Josiah likes
Vacuuming and yes it is turned on
Making a mess eating
Checking on Sissy
Making a mess.  This was from 2 chocolate chip cookies.
Things Elaina likes
Taking a bath
Chillin with daddy and brother.
Sleeping in awkward looking positions
Being propped up and watching Josiah

No comments:

Post a Comment