I love that the kids are really starting to play well with each other. This summer we have had great weather that has not been super hot, so they have been playing outside a lot.
While Elaina would swing in her swing all day long if we let her, she and Josiah have come up with some of their own games.
I'm not really sure what the name of this game was, but they were having a lot of fun. But when they can get daddy involved the fun gets kicked into high gear.
Daddy turned the car into a game Josiah called parade. I am sure that it felt more like a workout to Trey than a parade.
Everyone knows that every good parade end in a pool.
And if it is a really great parade the float rider will get dumped into the pool.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment