Monday, July 15, 2013

Emmett's 2 month stats

Today Emmett had his 2 month check up


  • Height--25 inches
  • Weight--15 lbs 0.3 ounces
  • size 2 diaper
  • can still wear a few 0-3 month clothes but 3-6 month fit better
  • get up once between 2-3 a night usually right around 2:30 and then sometimes again around 6
    • I was thinking I was getting up more with Emmett till I realized that the 6 am feeding isn't really a night time feeding.  I just had gotten used to sleeping in.  With Josiah and Elaina that was close to my normal wake up time so it didn't seem early.
  • Gets mad if we try to keep you up when you are ready for bed.
    • Usually wants to go to bed between 7:00 & 7:30.  If we miss the I'm ready for bed cues, he will fight sleep for a little while.
  • LOVES baths & showers.  He gets so mad if when you take him out.
  • Hates laying on his tummy to play.  He tries to lift his stomach instead of his head.
  • Loves laying on his tummy to sleep on our chest for naps.  
  • Likes to be talked to.  He will smile and laugh and coo when we talk to him.  He especially likes Trey to talk to him.  
  • Starting to watch Josiah and Elaina when they get around him
  • Has a clogged tear duct in his left eye, so it gets gunky a lot.  We have to use warm rags and try to massage it.  He absolutely hates it.  Dr said it should clear up as he grows, usually by 1 year.  Hopefully sooner, because it drives Trey crazy.
Just as a comparison here are pictures of Josiah and Elaina at there 2 month check ups as well.
  And one more of Emmett so that you can see all three of them on the same screen view.

No comments:

Post a Comment