Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I love my Family

I am truly blessed with the most wonderful kids and awesome husband.  They make me laugh on a daily hourly basis.  I swear I should write a book of things that I never thought I would ever hear, much less say.  Such as "Elaina, stop licking your baby brother" or "Get your face out of the toilet."  There are many many more but for some reason they are all escaping my mind at the moment.

Here is a glance into my life with my crazy family.
Josiah loves the ipad

Elaina loves her jewelry

Emmett first wrestling match
Finally found a way to keep Emmett happy while we eat supper.  Had to make Elaina stop climbing on table to kiss him
She found her daddy's hat
Playing with Emmett's new toy

Trying to get a picture of all 3 kids goes from bad....
to worse.  Yes she is licking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment