Thursday, July 11, 2013

Splsah day with friends

Josiah had been telling me that he needed his preschool friends to come over and play.  I guess he was missing them since school got out.  I got with the mommas and we decided that the majority of them could come over on Tuesday.  I set up the water table and kiddie pool and gave set out the few water guns that we have. 
Watching for their friends

The kids had a blast.  We did have to make the rule that you could only shoot someone with your water gun if they also had one.  Not everyone (Elaina included) enjoyed getting sprayed with a water gun. 

The kids all ran around and play outside for about an hour and a half.  It was fun watching all the things that they came up with to play.  They all got along really well and all seemed to have fun.

After playing we had lunch.  The kids ate their lunches and surprisingly they were less messy than my 2 are normally.  I was really shocked when I swept the floor there was less food with the nine get than I sometimes sweep up after my 2.

After eating the kids had fun playing in Josiah's and Elaina's room.  They played with all the toys and again got along great.  It was nice to get to talk to the other moms while the kids played. 

Even Emmett had a great time
It was also nice that I didn't have to get onto mine for fighting each other.  I think I am going to have to start have their friends over more often. 
The only bad part was that it was also a going away playdate for Josiah's best friend.  His family is moving this week and I am sad that Josiah is losing such a good friend.  He tells everyone that ask that this boy is his best friend, and I know that he will be devastated when preschool starts back and he os not there.  I don't think Josiah understands what it means that he is moving away, so I think he will still be looking for him at preschool.




No comments:

Post a Comment