Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pizza makers

I love that Aldi sells a pizza kit that contains 2 crust and 2 sauce packets.  It makes it easy for my kids to help fix supper.  In fact they did nearly all the work, all I had to do was open the packages, grate the cheese, and oil the crust.  All of which I am sure Josiah would have loved to do himself or Elaina might have wanted to tell me "Go away, I do it myself." 

They both were so methodical with their pizza making. They did a really great job and did not make a messy at all.  I was surprised at how well they did.


I guess that my kids take their food really seriously.   I let each one put as much cheese and pepperoni one their pizza as they wanted.  They were really focused on their work. 

And like every good chef, Elaina had to taste her masterpiece as she was creating it.  After they finished the pizzas, I put them in the oven and we had a delicious supper.

The left is Josiah's motorcycle pizza.  I have no idea where he came up with that name, but that is what he said it was.  I didn't even ask him what kind of pizza it was or anything.  He just told me that it was his motorcycle pizza, and of course Elaina's was a princess pizza.  As soon as he said his was a motorcycle, she started saying that hers was a princess or prins prins as she says princess.


1 comment: