I took a couple of bites and Josiah decided that he needed to come see what I was eating. I gave him a bite and he went back to his table. I continued eating a few more bites and then I had a little hungry bird standing in front of me with his mouth open wide. I gave him another bite, and what does the little monster do?
He takes my spoon and helps himself to my cereal. I decide that if he is going to be feeding himself cereal that he needs to be at the table, so I tell him to go sit down. I quickly drink the majority of the milk so that if he dumps the bowl it will be easy to clean up. I sit the bowl in front of him and he eats the cereal like a big boy. He ate all of the cereal; I had to fix me another bowl when he finished up.
He made a little bit of a messy but not much of one. It is so amazing to watch my little boy discover how to do new things. He is getting so big and grown up.



No comments:
Post a Comment