 |
| Waiting on the parade to start |
Last Thursday was the Christmas parade in our town, and it was also the night of the parade in the town where I work and grew up. I was upset that they were both on the same night, because we were going to take to Josiah to both this year. Well it turned out that Trey had to work late that night with recruits and was not going to be able to go to the parade. We decided that Josiah and I would stay with my parents that night and go to the parade in the other town. That parade would have more bands in it because there are schools in the area that would have bands in the parade. Josiah loved the SAU band so much that we knew he would like seeing all them. Also was a good idea b/c we would not have to get up as early after staying out late for the parade. As it turned out Josiah got to sleep as late as he wanted to, my dad was off Friday and my mom got off at 8:00 so he didn't have to get up for me to take him to day care. I know he LOVED that.

Josiah had a really good time at the parade. He loved the bands and all the lights on the floats. He was really excited about all the fire trucks until they started blowing their horns. He did not like the horns at all or the sirens when they were right in front of us. He liked the sirens from a distance but the horns not so much.
Josiah's new thing is to say "Awe Cool" when he sees Christmas Lights. We have no idea where he got that from but I think that it is too cute. I can't tell you how many times I heard "Awe Cool" that night. When he saw something he liked he would point at it and say "awe cool."
 |
| Loading up after the parade |
I know that he enjoyed the parade and maybe next year we will be able to see both parades.
Sweet little guy!
ReplyDelete