Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Adventure

Last night we took Josiah up to the college to see all the lights.  He had a really good time and LOVED the fact that he got to get up close to all the lights.  I think that these pictures show that he is truly a daddy's boy.  Trey wanted to take a few pictures of me holding Josiah, because he says there are never any pictures of me with him.  Well better luck next time.  He wanted nothing to do with me and would reach out for his daddy or try to get down when I held him.

Walking with daddy to check out all the lights.

Chillin with daddy!
Down Pwees! I want my daddy.

Checking out all the lights

Always time to chase after a few cats!!

Looking at the Bell Tower
Mom, I told you I want daddy!
Look at all the little trees, Daddy
This is pretty cool

Hmm?  I wonder?

Yep, I can fit inside it!
As you can tell Josiah had a blast.  He loved walking around amongst all the lights.  Surprisingly, he got in the car like a big boy, with minimal fussing when it was time to go.  I am so glad that we are able to do little things like this with him that he just loves.  I know that there will be a day when going to look at Christmas lights with Momma and Daddy will not be so cool, so I am going to enjoy every minute of it while it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment