Today was the last day of school so Josiah & I will now be home for the summer. Josiah must have know that he was going to be spending a lot of time with me because he wanted nothing to do with me tonight. All he wanted was his daddy.
"Daddy, look at this cool car that Uncle Nic got me for my birthday."
"Uh, can I help you mom? This is a guy thing."
"Like I was saying Daddy, look at all the cool things it can do."
After playing with the car, Josiah & Trey watched Imagination Movers. Josiah is rarely still so this is a special treat. Usually the only time that Josiah will lay down with you is when he is sick. But tonight he was loving him some daddy time. He laid there for about 15 minutes, which is forever in 1 year old time.
They had so much fun together tonight. Even though Josiah didn't want to play or have anything to do with me for that matter, I still had a good evening. I love watching Trey & Josiah interact with each other.



No comments:
Post a Comment