Friday, May 7, 2010

One year ago

Trey & I were at a friends house watching Benjamin Button. LOOOONG movie, but that may have been b/c Josiah had decided that he was almost ready to come out. I had went to spend the night Wednesday at my parents house while Trey was recruiting. I didn't want to stay by myself overnight. I think Trey thought that was no big deal, but if it made my feel better then go for it. I was still 2 weeks from my due date and didn't really think he was coming early but didn't want to go into labor at midnight & have to get myself to the hospital. Trey was in Northeast Louisiana so I rode with him to my parents house and he stopped by to pick me up Thursday evening when he was done. We decided to met some friends for supper then went over to their house to watch a movie. The movie seemed so long and I remember getting up to stretch and move around several times during the movie. I had no idea that in less than 24 hours Josiah would be born.

These pictures taking on April 29 at the SAU sports banquet. I didn't realize at the time how big I had gotten, but looking back, wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment