I don't know what made me feel so crafty. I think it was the fact that the only 1 shirt that I saw cost $10 and was a size 12 months. He wears 18 months and the whole shirt only cost about $4 to make. I have always liked baking and have tried to make cakes before. I knew that I wanted to make his cakes like my mom's best friend that made mine. I have a long way to go before I get as good as she was.
He loves his sippy cup.
We had to put a hat on him to keep his little head from burning. He has my coloring and that is fair. It looks like he has red hair. It is so fine and thin that you can see his scalp. Trey kept him coated in sunscreen so he didn't burn.



No comments:
Post a Comment