Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Picture post

This is going to be a picture post. I was informed (by my mother) that I needed to have more pictures of Josiah. She told me this after the flower post. She told me that she didn't like that post; I was thinking maybe b/c of the picture of Josiah looked like Trey had him in the rack (wrestling move). But she said that even though my flowers were pretty that it needed more Josiah. I love you mom!! Here are your pictures. The first to are current pictures and then the last three are older ones.

I just realized that these are both of him in his high chair, but that is the only place he is still. He isn't even still in his crib while he is sleeping.This was him a little less than a year ago, while he was still in the hospital.This was the 1st day of school. He had already been to day care a day or two, but this was the 1st day that I had students.This was at the Christmas parade. I love this look. He was scared of the siren of the firetruck. He was about to scream but he got a hug from his daddy and that made everything ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment