Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pancakes & Poptarts

Friday I cooked some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Josiah loved them. He loves anything that he can feed himself, and if it is messy,even better. He ate 2 whole pancakes and drank some milk from his sippy. This was after he had a bottle when he woke up about an hour earlier!! He just laughed and smiled the whole time we were eating breakfast. I don't know if that was because he liked the pancakes that much or because he was making a BIG MESS. He was so sticky and messy from the pancakes & syrup that he got a bath when he was done.
Thanks, mom these are tasty! Look at the messy I made! I don't want to get cleaned up. Don't you know that little boys like being dirty.
This morning Trey was eating a poptart & Josiah walked over and started acting like a hungry baby bird. He was staring up at Trey with his mouth wide open. Trey held his poptart down for Josiah & he took a huge bite. He loved it and wanted more. He kept taking bites off of Trey's poptarts. Trey laughed and said that he was not sure that the 2 poptarts would be enough after all that Josiah ate. After Trey finished his poptart, Josiah walked over and just took mine. I had about half of a poptart left & he just stole it from me. He walked across the room and just smiled at me and started eating it. So we put him in his chair and he ate the rest of "his" poptart.

No comments:

Post a Comment