Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baking Cookies

Every so often Josiah would go into the pantry and come out with a cookie mix and ask to make them.  It was always when we had something to do or were out of eggs or butter, but I finally remember to let him make them.  He was so excited when I told him that we would.  He said ok but we need Frinkles (Sprinkles) like in the picture. So I picked up some clearance Christmas sprinkles and we were good to good.

I have no idea why I have not done this before.  I was so easy and he LOVED it.  He really liked being able to make footballs, pumpkins, and circle cookies, but the footballs were his favorite. At one point he started eating the sprinkles instead of putting them on the cookies and turned his mouth green. 

Now every time Josiah opens the drawer to get a fork or spoon he points at the little scooper and says that's to make cookies with.  I guess we will be making more cookies soon.

Elaina was not as excited about the cookies b/c she did not get to help.  Or even stay in the kitchen for that matter.  We put her in the jumperoo and she was not real happy with us.  It won't be long till I will have 2 helpers making cookies. 




1 comment:

  1. Did you bake the cookies in shaped muffin tins? I'm horrible with cookie cutters and never thought to do that before. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete