Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas part 2

Here are some pictures from our Christmas with Trey's family.  Again I think that the pictures can the story better than I can.  The kids enjoyed spending time with Nana and Papaw Mark.  Of course Elaina made us feel awful for not have gotten her (or even thought about getting her) you can tell by the picture what her favorite gift was.

Elaina and Papaw Mark
Josiah trying to sneak a present
Elaina's baby doll
Josiah checking out Elaina's doll.  Notice she is pushing her favorite one away form him
Can I help you?  These are mine
Josiah's Buzz Ligthyear Drums
Elaina protecting her baby from all the boxes
She still has her baby
Ha I made it out with my baby
Stay away form my baby
Josiah playing drums
She finally let go of her baby to play with Smokey, but notice it is still within reach

No comments:

Post a Comment