| He is telling her to crawl through the door |
Elaina is starting to want to play with Josiah now. Sometimes he is really good about it and will play with her, and others not so much. I am constantly reminding him to be gentle with her. If he doesn't want her bothering him he will just push her down when she pulls up next to him. I have noticed that she will usually laugh if I see it (especially if I get on to him), but seems to cry more if I don't see it. I think she has even cried wolf a few times. LOL. She will even crawl after him if I send him to time out.
| She didn't listen so he decided to show her how. |
| Trying to get her through the door. |
She is really into toys. His, hers, or whatever she can find; she doesn't care. He, however, is in a little stage everything is his. Granted most of the big toys were his at one time, but he will even say that her Christmas present toys are his. He is getting better about sharing and if she tries to take away a toy that he is playing with he usually will find her another toy to play with. Today I got so tickled at him when he was playing with his Chuck ramp as trucks, bc Elaina kept trying to take one of the trucks and chew on it. We had found her a little rubber one to chew on, but she wanted on of the ones that he was rolling down the ramp. He finally gave in and let her have one, and of course she starts chewing on it. He looked at her a yelled "No, Sissy, that is for playing with not eating" I thought I was going to die laughing.
| Maybe if I show her from this side. |
| Oh I give up! Let's just watch Mickey Mouse |
The pictures in this post are from this weekend when they were playing with their house. They both had a great time playing together. It was fun to watch them playing and laughing together.



No comments:
Post a Comment