Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas part 1

Ok first off, I have no idea why I dressed Elaina in the boyest pair of hand me down pjs that she has.  I knew we were going to be taking a ton of pictures and I dressed her like a boy.  I guess I packed all her girl pj to take with us to visit our families. Oh and Josiah has on a pair of shorts that would fit a 6th grader so I guess that shows you how we live on a daily basis. 

There are a ton of pictures for this and I think that they can tell the story much better than I can.  So get ready for a major picture overload.
Just waking up
walking into the living room
Noticing Smokey, the 1st toy that he ever asked for!!
Playing with Smokey (and Smokey made the 6 hour trip with us down south)
Josiah checking out Elaina's stuff
and Elaina crawling to check out Smokey (Josiah threw his cape on it to hid it from her)
Trying to distract her from Smokey
Josiah helping Elaina open a present

Oh yeah I'm too Cute.  Elaina's favorite gift if you ask Josiah, a paci
Trey and Josiah trying out their new toys, Josiah had to have someone to fight with
She is still adorable even in boy pjs.


No comments:

Post a Comment