Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Big Girl Bed

Friday night, after the snow ball fight, Trey came in and set Elaina's bed up in her room.  We decided to put her straight into her new bed the first night we got home.  She had been sleeping in a toddler bed at my parents house so we thought this would be the best move.  And it was a SUCCESS. 
Excited to see her new bed in her room

She loves her new bed.  She slept in it all night and I think she only cried once and that was b/c she had lost her paci.  The next few night I don't think that she has cried out at all.
Showing Bubba her new bed

She still will not get out of it by herself.  She will sit up and yell for me.  When I go in to get her she will stand up and reach for me to get her out of her bed.
Climbing in to check it out

The only difference I have noticed in her new bed from her old one is that she will sit in it and play before she goes to sleep and once she wakes up. 
Checking things out

Of course she had to see if her new big girl bed passed the most important test of all.  The Jump test. 
Ready, Set, Jump
Yep.  It passed.  (Yes she has a fork from her play kitchen in her hand)

My baby girl is getting so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment