No morning snuggle or sitting in my lap this morning. No whining that daddy was at work, just said oh ok when I told him that Trey was at work. He was to excited that he had his friend over to play with.
| No that is Sissy's Paci |
When Elaina got up she was equally excited. She, too, refused to snuggle or sit in my lap. She wanted to play. She did have to protect her paci and was a little possessive of her duck. Little A kept trying to steal her paci.
| Really, you took my paci? |
Josiah was a little upset that he could share his waffle with his guest. I finally told him that she didn't have enough teeth to eat them and convinced him that she had already had her breakfast at her house. He seemed satisfied with that and then asked "does she only have eight teeth." I laughed and said I don't know and he said I think she does.
After breakfast Elaina decided to share her kitchen and the girls had a fun time cooking. I was proud (and relieved) that Elaina would share her toys.
Once again the kids had fun playing with their friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment