Friday, January 4, 2013

I got a hippopotamus for Christmas

My dad got Josiah hooked on the song I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.  He would sing it all the time, and Trey & I started changing the part about not wanting a doll or tinker toys to a Batman Cave and he would start screaming no don't say that that.  He would get irate and almost be in tears at times over it.  He decided to change the song to I want a Batman Cave for Christmas, and say not a stinking hippopotamus for the part where the kid says want he doesn't want.

 It was so bad that every time Elaina would hears the song she will start yelling no no Bat Cave.  I guess she wants to help her brother out.

Well my dad decided that Josiah did need a hippo for Christmas.  So he got him this

You can tell that Josiah was just THRILLED over it.  I love the look on his face.

Of course Papaw Wayne didn't want Elaina to feel left out.  She was a little happier with her hippo than her brother was.  In fact it has become one of her carry everywhere/sleep with toys.  It even went to church with her last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment