Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Elaina won't get out

We were thinking that Elaina would not get out of her bed by herself.  In the morning or after her nap she will call me when she is ready to get up.  She loves to play in her bed when she get up so I may hear her chattering for a while before I hear her yelling momma momma.

I had cleared out all the toys and animals out of her bed bc there was barely room fro her in it.  She also had been rolling over on the puppy during the night and it would wake her up when it would start playing music and she would start screaming.  So I took everything out except a few animals that she slept with since she got her new bed.  I put all of them in her toy box and shut the lid.

The next morning I hear her chattering over the monitor.  Then out of no where I hear what I think is the puppy singing.  I was shocked to hear it bc I had put it in the toy box the night before.  Finally after a few minutes of listening to the puppy, I couldn't stand it any longer.  I went into her room and saw that she had crawled out of bed and got all of her toys out of the toy box and put them in her bed and was playing with them.

Even though it is obvious that she can get out by herself, she still will call for me to get up in the morning.  I am not complaining about that at all.  At least I don't have to worry that she will get up without me hearing her.

Of course when I went to put my camera up, Josiah wanted me to take his picture.  He was sitting at the table eating breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment