Monday, January 21, 2013

Nerf Wars

Or Civil War Fight (as Josiah calls it)

Trey and Josiah were having a Nerf gun war the other night and of course Elaina had to join in.  So Trey ended up with a partner.

Josiah thinks this is one of the most fun things to do ever.  He is always begging me to play with him, but I hold told him that is a daddy game.  So he now says it is a daddy and boy game, but of course Elaina thinks different.

He did an great job of reloading his gun and switching sides.  They were using the play kitchen and play house as cover to hide behind.

At the end of there game, Trey decided that Elaina needed to charge the lines and she rode her rocking horse as she fired at her brother.

The kids had a blast and so did Trey.  I really enjoyed watching all them play and laugh.  I love hearing the kids laugh as they play with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment