Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Switch-a-roo

The kids recently decided to swap toys.  The other day I found Elaina playing with Josiah's Batcave all by herself.  She will regularly play with him but this was the first time she had played with his toys on her own.  She went into his room and just sat down, started playing, and had a great time.

Yesterday we opened the ponies that Elaina got for Christmas.  I thought I did a good job of hiding the little beads and hair clips that came with them, but Josiah saw them.  He seemed to understand that the beads and clips were too small for Elaina, so he didn't point them out to her.  Later in the morning, he picked up the ponies and started playing with them.  She was no where around or even thinking about her ponies.  He was having a good ole time, but wanted the beads and clips.

Can't remember if he was mad bc I was taking his picture or if it was bc I wouldn't give him the beads and clips.

I decided that I better go figure out what Elaina was doing and why she was being so quiet.  She was trying to carry all the stuff from her bed out of her room.  She has somehow managed to accumulate a bed full of dolls and stuffed animals.  Oh and every doll has to have its own blanket.  I don't even know how she fits in the bed with them, but if she sees you trying to take one out she will get MAD.  I guess I need to sneak in during the day and put a few of them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment