Sunday, June 13, 2010

Awesome husband

Trey decided that I need to replace my laptop. I thought that I could get by without it for awhile, but he knew that it would be easier for me to do update the blog & check facebook,etc with one. Our desktop computer takes some work to get to now that we have the furniture barricade protecting it form Josiah. I have to either climb over the recliner or move it out of the way to get to the computer. The recliner has to be positioned just right or Josiah can crawl between it & the couch and it is extremely difficult to get him out. So to make things easier on me Trey ordered me a new laptop. He used the money that he made working football camps to pay for it. I thought that was exceptionally nice. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband.My laptop should get here Thursday so I won't have any current pictures to post till then. I am going to wait to upload from the camera till it get here. I thought I would post a few pictures of us and of course at least one or two of Josiah.This is one was taken after a game in 07.This one was one our Disney vacation in 2008. I can't wait to take Josiah there one day.
This one was last summer when we went to Branson. Josiah refused to look at the camera. This one was taken the day he got his helmet off. We went to the zoo after we left Children's. I really like this picture for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment