Josiah had his follow up for his ear infections today. It was a little crowed at the dr office today; I think it took us about an hour and 20 minutes for the time we got there till the time we left. Josiah did really good in the waiting room, although he did get a little restless at times. He stood next to me when he wanted down and didn't go running away from me. He wanted to medal once we got in the exam room and got mad when I wouldn't let him. I was able to distract he for a little while by taking a few pictures.
Then Trey surprised us by coming in the exam room; I didn't think he was going to make it. Josiah was so happy to see his daddy(I kid you not the boy said "where dada" this morning when I got him out bed) that he forgot all about the cabinets & drawers that he was trying to open. He was happy until the dr came in and checked his ears. I was afraid that he was going to have another infection b/c he has started teething again and was pulling on his ear last night. Josiah did not have another ear infection, but his ears are not back to normal either. He has some fluid in both ears but not infection. The dr gave him some medicine that will help with the drainage and allergies that he is having. The dr said that they will either get better on their own or we that they could turn into infections in the next few days. We are hoping that they are better and a little relived that we are not battling another infection. We have been waiting for his ears to get well before we took him to get his 1 year shots, so I guess that is what I will be doing in the morning. :-(





No comments:
Post a Comment