Here is a quick update on our week since my computer crashed.
Saturday
We noticed that Josiah got 2 more teeth in. His top 1st molar have broke through on both sides. Josiah went to his friend Shelby's 1st birthday party. He had a lot of fun. Mrs Bekah (Shelby's mom) gave him some bubbles when we 1st got there.
He carried them with for the longest time. I tried to set them down & he would pick them back up.
He even took them with him When he went to get in the bouncy house. We had a lot of fun at the party,
but I don't think anyone had as much fun as Shelby (well until she had to get cleaned up)
Sunday
Monday & Tuesday
I had inservice both days (got an IPod touch). My mom was going to come keep Josiah both days. My mom was planning on taking Josiah to her house to see my dad, and they were going to the farmer's market. I would pick him up at there house and then come home. She would come back over Tuesday morning and keep him here. We decided Sunday night that we would let Josiah spend the night we my parents if they wanted him to. I think my mom thought I was joking when I first asked her, of course she said yes. So Josiah spent his 1st night away from me. (Trey had a few over night football trips this year, so this was just a first for me). He got to go see his daycare friends for a about 30 min, then spent the day with his grandparents. He thought he had to go everywhere that his grandpa went. My mom said that he would go to the door and hit on it if my dad went outside without him. She said that on Tuesday he wanted to go to work with him. He was so happy to see us when we picked him up Tuesday evening.
Wednesday
Josiah & I went to the college to see a friend that was working a basketball camp. He had fun watching the girls running up and down the court. He played with a basketball for a long time.
He would throw it and the bounce up and down as the ball bounced.
His favorite thing was to push the cart of balls around. After lunch Josiah stayed with his daddy while I went and worked in my classroom for a few hours. I had to turn in some forms & move my stuff to another classroom. Josiah got to play in the locker room and do some supper secret guy stuff with his daddy. After supper we tried the headphones & video on the computer.
Josiah LOVED it; now we just have to find a way to download Imagination Movers to our computer.
Thursday
Josiah was a little cranky today. His teeth that started coming in Saturday poked through in another spot (it looks like his has a tooth coming it directly behind the one that appeared on Sat) and I think the bottom ones are starting to come in also. He sleep a lot today and you could tell that he did not feel just great today. This evening he was playing with Trey in his room and he found his paci. He popped that in his mouth and just gnawed on it the rest of the evening. I wish I would have thought to give him a paci earlier because it seemed to make him feel better. I tried to give him some of his teething toys but he didn't really want them.
After he got his paci he pushed his stroller around his room.





No comments:
Post a Comment