Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day




Trey & Josiah went and got donuts this morning for breakfast.  I know, I know it was Father's Day I should have gotten breakfast for Trey, but it works out better if Trey gets breakfast on Sundays while I get dressed for church.  I think that Josiah was the real winner at breakfast though.  Trey got him an cake donut with no icing, and he was in heaven.  I know that he loved it b/c he sat still while he ate the donut and there was only a small amount of crumbs on his tray when he finished.  He was stuffing so much in his mouth that he had to use both hands to shove it into his mouth.
After church we went to out to eat with a few friends. We went to a Chinese restraunt, and it HOT.  I was sweating so I know that Trey and Josiah were miserable.  I guess the AC was broken or not working properly.    We did manage to get a family photo.  Josiah was more interested in the fountain behaind us than having his picture taken. 

I had to show a picture from last Father's Day.  I it hard to believe that Josiah was every this small.

No comments:

Post a Comment