Friday, June 4, 2010

Look what Josiah did!!

The little monster BIT me.  He walked up and was laying his head on my leg, and I was rubbing his back and saying "Awe sweet baby."  Then he turned his head and chomped my leg.  If you look closely you can see the red marks in the picture.  I spanked his little booty & told him not to bite.  He let loose with his feelings hurt cry for like 2 seconds and then went to play.  A few minutes later he walked back over and acted like he was going to bite my leg again.  This time his daddy got him.  Trey gave him a little swat on the bottom and told him NO.  He started bawling like we broke his little heart.  Trey then made him sit in the chair with him and he was not happy.  After a few minutes Josiah settled down and Trey let him go play.

My little happy baby soon returned, and we had a fun evening.  He played and played with his Lightening McQueen car.  Trey commented tonight that he thinks that Josiah may so be saying "Oh Yeah," because he is constantly pushing the button that makes the car say "Oh yeah, Lightening is Ready." 

He was trying to put Reptar in the compartment in his car.  Reptar (the dragon thing from the cartoon Rugrats)  is one of Cheeto's toys.  I guess this is a new way that Josiah can aggravate the cats.  He tried so hard to put under the seat, but he could not manipulate everything.  He would get the seat up, but evertime he would get Reptar near it would knock the seat down.  He just could not get it to work.

Trey decided to help him out and put Reptar in the compartment for him.  As soon as Trey closed the compartment, Josiah opened it up.  He took Reptar out, threw it down, and walked away.  I guess Mr Independent didn't want help.  He played a lot longer and we had no more issues with biting.

2 comments:

  1. You might try biting him back when he does it. I've heard it works..of course you don't have to do it hard where it leaves a mark. He's still so cute, I bet it breaks your heart when he cries.

    ReplyDelete