Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Laptop tomorrow

My new laptop should be here tomorrow and I will have a ton of pictures to post. I was doing so good with keeping up with what Josiah was doing and then my computer died. I must say that I have missed blogging these past few days. I hope that we can get everything set up on it tomorrow & then I can continue with my blogging.
I just noticed that Trey had 3 folders that had pictures in them, so I thought that I would post one from each. He was 3 weeks old here and tiny. I don't think I could hold him like that if I had to. This was one of the picture that we had taken in late November for our Christmas pictures. This was taken right around Christmas. He always gives me silly looks when I interrupt his playing with his daddy time for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment