Josiah has figured out how to open the door in his bedroom. He was playing in his room the other day while I was fixing us lunch. I heard his door shut & I went and opened it and he seemed kind of mad at me. I went back to finish lunch & thought I heard it shut again but when I looked down the hall I saw that it was open. Trey told me later that night that Josiah could open his door. They were playing & Josiah kept closing then opening his door.

Yesterday he was playing with his door so I ran and got my little camera & was able to get a little video of him opening his door. I love how he tried to open it, realized he had not pulled it far enough, and then pulled it a little more so he could open it.
He is getting so big. He is learning new things all the time and really trying to talk. It won't be long till he is riding a bike and telling us all kind of stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment