I had planned to create the post of our vacation each night and schedule them to post as we were getting home, but I did not want to pay $10 a day for Internet. I could have created them in word and the copy and pasted them to here, but we have not got Office on the new computer yet, so I have to do them as I plan to post them.

This years NATA meeting was in Philly. I have to turn in my CEUs in December this year, so I needed to go to get the CEUs to maintain my certification, so we decided to make it our vacation. We flew out of Little Rock Tuesday morning and stopped in St Louis then headed to Philadelphia. Josiah did GREAT on the flights (ear infections and all). We decided to hold him instead of having to take his car seat. He wanted to walk around but we were able to keep him entertained.

On this trip Josiah became a Daddy's Boy. He wanted his daddy all the time. I tried to hold him to help Trey out but Josiah would not have it. He would come to me, and as soon as I would get a good grip on him he would lunge back to Trey and get mad if I kept him. When he would get back to Trey he would bury his head in Trey's shoulder and then look at me and smile.
We spent a week in Philly minus the one day that we went to New York. We decided to take the train to NYC since we were so close. But that is another post.

Tuesday we didn't really do anything. We took Josiah swimming (did not let him get his face in the water b/c of his ears) and that helped us relax after traveling. Then we went for a walk to see what was located near our hotel. This also helped Trey get his bearings. There is no way I could have done this trip without him. I would have stayed lost.

We had a great trip and I loved all the history that surrounds Philly. We were on the go so much that Josiah decided that he would let his daddy hold him so he could get a nap. Normally he refuses to be held when he sleeps. Josiah did great sleeping in the pack n play at the hotel. We used his stroller & the chair that was in the room to create a little barricade so he couldn't see us and he went right to sleep. Well he did fuss a little more than usually, especially after he figured out that we were in the same room.
No comments:
Post a Comment