I started to panic because I could not remember the last time we had backed up the photo files. I just knew that we were going to lose all his birthday pictures. The crazy thing is that Thursday night I thought I need to plug the external hard drive in & back up my pictures, but I was already in bed and didn't want to get up. I thought I will do it in the morning, yeah that didn't happen. Trey had to go get the hard drive and plug it into his computer and show me that we had Josiah's party pictures. I calmed down a little and then I got my camera & noticed that the Clydesdale pictures were still on my camera (those were take the week after his party). So I know that we didn't lose any of our pictures.
Thank you Trey for backing up the files when you erased my memory card. I had managed to fill up an 8 gig memory card since Christmas. Maybe I take too many pictures :-) I am so relived to know that I did not loose pictures like these.
Opening a Christmas present (sorry it's side ways)
Picture of Josiah & Trey right after he was born.
1st family photoThese are just a few of the thousands of pictures I would have lost had we not backed up our photo files. Thanks again Trey for making sure that our pictures are safe. I love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment