
This morning Josiah slept in till 9:15. I heard him playing in his crib and decided to go get him before he started fussing. Usually I will just listen to him play and wait to go get him until he starts calling out Momma & Daddy or starts to fuss at us for not getting him. As I walked into his room he jumped up and I thought he was going to reach for me, but as I reached for him he ran to the other side of the crib & fell flat on his mattress. He was just a laughing & rolling around. He was running from side to side and having a blast. He even stood up, jumped up, and stuck his legs straight out & set down. When he did that I started laughing and called Trey into the room. Trey came in and Josiah really started showing out. He loved having both of us watching him. He continued to entertain us for several minutes but would run away from us and laugh when we reached to get him out. He was at the top of his crib & I was standing at the bottom, and Trey asked him if he was ready for a bottle. He ran straight to me & grabbed my shirt and started pulling himself out of the bed. I guess the boy knows what a bottle is. I didn't have may camera to get any pictures, but I still wanted to blog about this so we would remember it. The picture has nothing to do with the post but I like to include at least one with every post :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment