We got our internet back yesterday around noon. Then we went to find an entertainment center that had doors so we could keep Josiah away from all the devices. He was getting were he could turn every thing on and off or eject games, I was afraid that he was going to break something. I had pushed the loveseat in front of the entertainment center to keep him away from it. I love the new cabinet it hides everything well. If we could have left the back on it would have been prefect. All of the cords would have been completely hidden, but I would rather have the remote work for the TV in our bedroom. With Dish Network the 2 TV is controlled by the box that is in another room. We had to take the back panel off (they just attached with magnets) to get the remote to work. Even though you can see some of the wires through the glass I still love it. We were able to put one of the baby locks (like on the kitchen cabinets) and it keeps Josiah away from everything.
 |
| Trey and Josiah playing. You can see the cabinet in the background |
Josiah's fever broke during the night Wednesday and he felt so much better Thursday and by Friday he was full go. (Hey that was a reference to my Athletic Trainer days). I felt so bad for him Wednesday night. He started screaming at one point and when we went into his room to check on him he was sitting up just screaming. I noticed what looked like a couple of stains on his sheet & thought his diaper had leaked, but when I picked him up he was dry. Trey was holding him and I turned on the light and saw that the stains looked like watery blood. We finally figured out that he had bit his tongue and b/c he was drooling so bad from teething that it made the blood spread out over his sheet.
 |
| Happy baby!! |
I think that all of his teeth (except one) have cut through the skin. He has the bottom right tooth that is in front of the 1st molar left to come in and we are done for a while. As the dr said the last time at his last check up, at least he is getting all now instead of the fall and winter when all the sickness starts going around.
 |
| Silly Boys! |
The other day Josiah ate a brownie. I baked them in cupcake pans, so they perfect individual size. We gave Josiah one and let him feed himself. Wow! I never knew that a cooked brownie could liquefy. He had brownie EVERYWHERE.
 |
| I Love Brownies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment