This morning I discovered that it is virtually impossible to clean while Josiah is up. He was playing and I noticed that the rug needed to be vacuumed. I had to pick up the toy explosion before I could vacuum. I started picking up the toys and putting them either in the toy box or lining them up along the wall. Josiah decided that he needed to move the toys back where they were, so picking up the toys took forever. Then I went to sweep the floor before I vacuumed the rug. Josiah kept playing in the dirt piles; he would sweep his hand through it and make the dirt go every where. I was able to finally get the floor swept and realized that I had left the dust pan in the kitchen. I went to get it and came back in to find Josiah sitting in the dirt pile. As I was grabbing my camera he found a piece of poptart and ate it before I could stop him.
I finally got the floor swept and started vacuuming. Josiah kept playing with the power cord. After vacuuming I tried to hang up some of his clothes. Josiah took the hangers from me and flung them all over the floor.
After I finished what little cleaning I was able to do we went up to the college and watch the end of practice. It was hot; I did not envy the guys out on the field. Josiah got to see his daddy for a little while and he was in heaven. He got so mad when we dropped Trey off at the cafeteria that he looked away when Trey tried to give him a kiss. We came home ate some lunch and both took a nap.
When I went to get Josiah out of his crib he threw 2 stuffed animals out and started pointing at something on the floor. I thought he wanted the boppi pillow, so I tried to hand it to him. He pushed it out of the way and kept pointing. The only thing that was in the area was the wheel that broke of his stroller (we were able to get a replacement one to fix the stroller). I gave him the wheel and he was ecstatic. He sat down and started using it as a steering wheel. He played for a little while and then got up and had a snack.
We went to Wal-mart to do a little grocery shopping and to get another baby gate. I decided that I was tried of struggling to keep Josiah out of the spare bedroom. His new favorite "toy" in there is the iron (I moved the vacuum out of there, thinking that is why he kept trying to go in there). After we got back Trey was able to run home for a few minutes. I was fixing our supper so Trey was able to entertain Josiah. I think that the little guy can sense when some one is about to leave, because just before Trey had to leave he got clingy and started crying if Trey got out of his sight. Trey was able to distract him with something and slip out so he didn't cry. I had is supper ready and he was fine. After supper I gave him a bath and we played a little before bed.
Park City Utah
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment