Last night while I work up b/c I heard something over the monitor. I was not sure what I heard, but I thought that it may have sounded like Josiah got choked or I even thought it sort of sounded like he threw up. I lay real still for a moment and listened to him breathing. He was breathing strong and steady, so ok he was not choked. I listened to him for a while debating if I should go check on him, but he did not make a peep. I decided that he was ok and I rolled over and went back to sleep. That was at 2 am; well he and I both slept in this morning. I think it was around 8:30 that I heard him stirring so I decided to go get him out of bed.

I open the door and notice this strange smell, but don't think to much of it. I see that my little wild hair baby is rockin' the Einstein look. As I get closer the smell gets stronger, and I notice that his hair looks matted up. I reach down to pick him up and notice that his onies is wet. That is when I see that he had thrown up during the night and that is what the horrible smell is. It was all over his bedding and stuffed animals. The worst was that it was all in his hair. I turned and ran to the bathroom to get a bath going. I stripped him in his bed (leaving the onies and diaper behind) and put him in the tub. It was awful. I had to scrape the chunkies out of his hair. I don't know how I made it through the bath with out throwing up myself; I guess that is one of the times that the Mommy Super Power kicked in or something.
 |
| This helmet is different than my old one |
After the bath I put him in his chair with some toast and juice and went to get the bedding in the wash. Once again I some how made it through without throwing up, but it was not easy. I will take a stinky diaper mess any day over a throw up mess.
 |
| Playing with Mrs Laci |
After our morning fiasco we went to the church to have pictures made. This afternoon I filled up Josiah's pool and let him have a swim. We even went for a walk so we could dry off. We had a lot of fun just playing today.
 |
| Throwing the ball at the helmet |
This evening Josiah and I went to watch practice. This was the 1st one we have gotten to see. It has either been to hot or they were practicing early morning when I had to go to work. Josiah had a BLAST. He got to play with Mrs. Laci and ride on thee gator. He played with the balls and one of the punter's helmet. Then when practice was over he ran all over the field with his daddy. He loves to play out on the field. He was so sleepy he could hardly stand up, but that did slow him down much. When we got home got he went straight to bed without even a token cry.
 |
<>

>
Running around the field |
 |
| So sleepy |
No comments:
Post a Comment